Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pebble Beach Food & Wine

The annual Pebble Beach Food & Wine event kicks off tonight up Highway 1 in Carmel.  I'll be participating in two events this year.  The first is the "Restaurant Australia" lunch tomorrow, an event in which I'm honored to particpate.  I'll be collaborating with Australian chef Jordan Toft of Everleigh in Los Angeles to bring attendees a lunch consisting of ingredients and flavors that showcase the very best of Australian cuisine.  There are still a few tickets remaining and they can be purchased by clicking here

The second event is the Lexus Grand Tasting Tent on Saturday where I'll be joined by 30 other chefs where we'll be serving small tastings of signature dishes.  There are over 300 wines being poured as well so it should be a fantastic event for food and wine fans.  Tickets can be purchased by clicking here

I hope to see you in Carmel this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment